Welcome to the Camille M. Quinn P.C. website.
The law can seem complicated and overwhelming at times. We, at Camille M. Quinn P.C., assist people in creating estate plans tailored to their lives. We also assist families navigate the maze known as Probate. We are often an educational resource in other areas.
From time to time, we may hear terms that we do not fully understand, yet fail to investigate. I am frequently asked questions such as
- Who can make health care decisions for me if i can't?
- “But… Dad had a will, so his estate won’t have to go through probate, right?”
- Dad passed away 6 months ago, and I just found this bank account, I have power of attorney for him, can’t I just go to the bank and close the account?”
- I don’t have enough money to create a trust, those are just for rich people, right?”
- What exactly does a power of attorney do?
All of these are questions deserve comprehensive answers.
As you peruse my website, I invite you to find the answers you seek. If you don’t see an answer, please use the “Contact Us” button to send a message asking that question. I am happy to answer questions of a general legal nature anytime. You may bring something to my attention that should be on the website or that you would like to see discussed in the Blog.
I am hopeful that this website can serve as a resource for anyone searching for information.
Camille M. Quinn